Signs and Symptoms of Opioid Dependence
There are a number of signs and symptoms that can indicate opioid dependence. These include:
- Cravings for opioids: You may find yourself thinking about opioids all the time and feeling like you need them to function.
- Tolerance: You may need to take more and more opioids to get the same effect.
- Withdrawal symptoms: If you stop taking opioids, you may experience withdrawal symptoms, such as nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and anxiety.
- Problems at work, school, or home: Your opioid use may be causing problems in your relationships, your work, or your school.
Maple Mountain Wellness Center offers a variety of treatment options for opioid dependency, including inpatient rehab, outpatient rehab, and support groups.
Our Treatment Approach
Our treatment approach is individualized and evidence-based. We take into account your individual needs and goals, and we use the latest methods to help you achieve long-term sobriety. Our treatment options include:
- Individual and group therapy: We offer various therapy options to help you understand your dependence and develop coping skills for staying sober.
- Relapse prevention planning: We help you develop a plan to prevent relapse, and we provide support to help you stay on track.
- Support groups: We offer support groups to help you connect with others who are struggling with opioid dependency.