Physical Signs of Use
How to know if your loved one is using Heroin.
- Jaundice- yellowing of, most commonly, the fingers or toes
- Pinpoint Pupils
- Slow movements of the eyes
- Mumbling, or Slurred Speech
- Intense lethargy- the addict often falls asleep at unexpected times, in unexpected areas. Sometimes even in the middle of a conversation, sitting upright.
- Loss of Focus
- Lack of Coordination
- Mood Swings- Getting angry quickly, or randomly excited
- Increased Sex Drive after usage. Decreased Sex Drive while not high.
Here are some of the benefits of seeking treatment at Maple Mountain Wellness:
- We are a licensed and accredited treatment center.
- We offer comprehensive services, including medical detox, individual and group therapy, and aftercare planning.
- Our staff is experienced and dedicated to helping you achieve long-term sobriety.
- We offer inpatient and outpatient treatment, so you can choose the level of care that is right for you.
- We offer a variety of support groups and other resources to help you stay on track in your recovery.