What To Bring
24 HOUR FACILITY CALL 801-499-9316
What You Should Bring
- A list of names, addresses, and phone numbers of those you wish to have involved with your recovery process.
- Jewelry that you wear every day that you consider to be a necessity, like your wedding ring or watch. Otherwise leave your valuables items at home.
- Your current prescription medications in the original pharmacy bottles with the information labels intact.
- A small amount of cash ($20 is permitted on your person at a time.)
- A credit/debit card to keep on file for treatment medication, doctor visits, and to pay for treatment.
- Insurance, RX, and a form of identification (Drivers license, State ID, or Passport)
- MP3 or music device if desired (Cannot have WIFI or camera capabilities)
- If you are a smoker bring in enough to sustain you for up to 4 days
- If you are an E-cig or Vape user new coils and unopened juice is the only thing permitted.
Clothing you should bring:
- Ten days’ worth of comfortable and weather appropriate clothing.
- Winter time: Snow pants, boots, gloves and jacket. (Can be provided)
- Tennis shoes for the gym, hiking boots, flip flops, and house slippers.
- One or two “dressy” outfits for family night or possible court dates.
- A bathing suit: one piece for women and trunks for men.
- Workout attire
Personal Hygiene and Beauty Products you should bring:
- Bring 30 days’ worth of toiletries and beauty products.
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Shampoo and Conditioner
- Hair styling products (pump only NO AEROSOLS)
- Feminine hygiene products
What Not To Bring
Any items brought on the items that are not allowed at our facility list will be returned by mail at your expense or destroyed.
Items that are not allowed at our facility:
- Drugs and alcohol
- Chewing tobacco
- Narcotics or prohibited prescriptions
- CBD oil or THC oil
- Weapons (Guns, knives, sharp objects, etc.)
- Personal pleasure devices
- Food or drink
- Toiletries and beauty products that contain alcohol (mouthwash, perfume, etc.)
- Over the counter medication and Vitamins
- Nail polish, polish remover or synthetic nail related products
- Video games or DVD’s
- Clothing that is revealing, has profanities, or drug and alcohol logos
- Cleaning supplies
- Electronics (Cell phones will be locked in a safe)
- Candles and incense
- Hair dyes supplies
- Opened E-cig or Vape juice